sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2016

Hi

What's Up Guys?!
It's me.
So in this blog you will find a lot of diferente things.
You will find reviews and maybe updates on Youtubers, Viners, Singers, Bands, Boybands, Girl Bands, Bands. Yeah, a lot of people. Sometimes, maybe, books, movies, fashion and makeup, I don't know.
I'm gonna list my favorite artists (not in a particular order) so just expect me to talk about it if any of them comes with albums or books or songs 😂

One Direction
Chase Goehring
O2L (6/6 FOREVER BYE)
Zayn Malik
Jack & Jack
Jacob Whitesides
Shawn Mendes

These people listed above are my actual fandoms. There are people that I'm not sure if I'm in the fandom or not wich are:

Troye Sivan
MAGCON (both old and new and here
Jack & Jack, Jacob Whitesides and Shawn Mendes just stand out so yeah)
Cimorelli
Bea Miller
Tori Kelly
5SOS
Lia Marie Johnson
Alexi Blue
Ed Sheeran
Joey Graceffa

Now the list of artists that I love but I'm not in the Fandom or "close":
Ariana Grande
Selena Gomez
The Vamps
Madison Beer
Fifth Harmony
Little Mix
Justin Bieber
Emblem 3
Janoskians
Becky G

I really like music...
Just expect a lot of music basically
Also feel free to ask me advice and opinions on anything
Yeah
Think That's that


See you later

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário