domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

March Favorites

Hey Guys,
So today I'm gonna make a March Favorites.
I'm gonna start with Beauty.

Lipstick: Kiko Unlimited Stylo lipstick in the colour 02 (Kiko Unlimited Stylo lipstick)

Moving on to the Music Category:

Album:"Gold" By Ricky Dillon. My favorite song is either "Lottery" or "Gold". Maybe "Fight and Battle" I don't know, I really love this álbum
("GOLD" Album by Ricky Dillon (Spotify))

Song: "180" from Alexi Blue. She is an amazing singer and this song is amazing and really inspiring maybe for a lot of people probably. If you want to hear the story behind the song and hear the song you can do it Here.

EP: Obcessed with Trevor Moran's EP "Alive", specially "Cold Soul". Obcessed with this EP since it came out along with "Gold" from Ricky Dillon
"Alive" EP by Trevor Moran (Spotify)

Cover: "No" from Meghan Trainor (Cimorelli cover). The vídeo that they made was amazing. The first time I heard this song was their cover and I actually don't really like the original version. Also loved their song "Hearts on Fire". The music vídeo came out recently. Can't wait to hear their album "Up At Night"
"No" Cover from Cimorelli
"Hearts on Fire" music vídeo

This doesn't really have a category for now so:

Movie: Allegiant, great movie

Store: Kiko Makeup Milano, love their makeup

Also can't wait for the opening of a NYX store, hopefully close to me (I am Portuguese and, as I'm blogging this, you can only get their makeup online).
Also can't wait to hear Chase Goehring's new EP "Jaded" OMG So proud of him.

That's it guys, I'll talk to you later,
Bye.

(As always feel free to leave requests. You can either let it on the coments or you can e-mail me (blogtheworldofafangirl@gmail.com) or you can tweet me @BLifeOfAFangirl )

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário