sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

I Found A Girl - The Vamps Music Video

Hey Guys!!
So today I'm gonna talk about The Vamps new music vídeo for their song "I found A Girl". This song is a collab with Omi.
The Vamps - I Found A Girl ft. Omi (Music Video) (click here if you want to watch the vídeo again or watch it for the first time).
This song is on their Album "Wake Up"
Analyzing the lyrics, one of them, I guess, fell in love with this girl, but she's not interested in him. She explained that he was nice and stuff but she was actually lesbian. That's basically the story behind it.
Now the music vídeo.
On this vídeo we can see Internet people such as Andrea Russet, Alli Simpson, Lauren Giraldo and Rebecca Black.
This vídeo really matches the song.
We start to see that they are trying to find a band that covers their songs and they fel in love with some people that went to the audictions and then they went to the girls, to ask if they can go on a date, I suppose, and they answer "You are nice but I'm not into guys".
So overall it is a great song and a great music vídeo.
That's basically it.

If you want me to talk about something, you can request and I'll try to do it.
I'll see you later,
Bye!!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário